Chairman Paul Irving and member of the Center for the Future of Aging Advisory Board Philip Pizzo will discuss purpose and potency. Irving and Pizzo will cover research on the role of purpose in healthy aging as well as the best cities for healthy aging.
- Dr. Howard Koh (Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health; Co-Chair, Advanced Leadership Initiative)
- Phil Pizzo (Stanford University)
- Paul Irving (2010 ALI Fellow)
- 2:00 PM – Introduction (Koh)
- 2:05 PM – Research on the role of purpose in healthy aging (Pizzo)
- 2:25 PM – The best cities for healthy aging and what qualities and characteristics they have (Irving)
- 2:45 PM – Question & Answer with the audience
- 3:00 PM – End of session
Click here for more information.